FMS DAILY BULLETIN
General Info 524-6055; Attendance 524-6065; Health Office 524-6059
Mission Statement: Together We Will… Think, Believe, Create and Achieve
1. 8th GRADERS – Want to blast off into space with Mrs. DuBois and Ms. McClain? Join them during 2nd lunch on Thursday, March 29th to get the details and sign up to be a Rocketeer!
2. SCHOOL RULES - Fighting or encouraging a fight will result in a 3-5 day suspension.
3. THE FILLMORE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA DEPARTMENT invites you to a performance of “Guides” at the Sespe Auditorium on March 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 and April 1st. Show times are 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. The March 24th production will benefit Grad Nite Live. Tickets are $5 for students and $8 for adults, or you can purchase an “anytime” ticket to all performances for $15. Doors open for ticket purchase 30 minutes before show time!
4. CHOCOLATE MONEY – Any students who still have outstanding chocolate money need to turn the money in to Mrs. Ecklund in the front office.
1. REPORT CARDS were mailed last week. If you have any questions about grades, contact your student’s teacher.
2. FMS invites parents to use a computer in the front office that is dedicated to parents for using Parent Connect to check your student’s assignments and grades.
3. TDAP IMMUNIZATION – For the 2012-13 school year ALL students entering 7th grade will need proof of a whooping cough booster shot (TDAP) before starting school. By law, students who do not have proof of a TDAP booster shot will not be able to start school until proof is provided to the school.
4. BE SURE VISIT OUR WEBSITE at fillmore.k12.ca.us.
5. PARENTS – SIGN UP FOR PARENT CONNECTION for Zangle. See your student’s grades, attendance, class assignments. You may access the required form at our website: www.fillmore.k12.ca.us